7.26.2010

Original Bread Project

Perhaps not my best work, these chocolate cranberry breakfast rolls are the product of four different attempts at my own recipe of chocolate bread.  We were assigned to create an original bread project.  I really  wanted to incorporate chocolate since I am the "Chocolate Boy".  Actually, Chef Lora called me the "Chocolate Man" the other day, so maybe I have matured from Chef Guillard's initial title.  You know, chocolate is really difficult to work with, especially with breads--it really conflicts with the fermentation process.  Anyway, this is what I came up with.  They are actually quite tasty!  I think I just need to work on appearance...

Chocolate Cranberry Breakfast Roll

Since this is my recipe, I can share it with you all.  Let me know if you want the recipe and I'll post it.


No comments:

Post a Comment