6.05.2010

A Four Benadryl Day

I woke up this morning feeling a bit tingly in the face. I walked downstairs as soon as Yolanda saw me she said, “What’s wrong with your face?” I looked in the mirror, horrified by what I saw. My face was swollen! Extremely swollen. It looked as though someone had attacked my face with a Botox syringe. It was puffed to the maximum extent such that all the wrinkles on my face and my bags were completely eliminated. Either the nasty shrimp from the buffet or the cucumber lemonade they served completely transformed my face into a different person’s—it was quite strange. I took two Benadryl and went back to bed. I woke up around 8:00pm hungry and rather thirsty. Yolanda needed to run some errands for Hunter’s birthday festivities coming the next day, so I went with her. I mistakenly decided to buy some Burger King which only made me somewhat disturbed after all the lectures from Chef Knight. I downed the food and when I arrived back at home, I helped clean the house, took two more Benadryl, and crashed. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment