10.04.2010

Paying Homage to the Original Crew

With the changing of seasons-ish, brings many other changes.  I had to switch from my afternoon schedule to my morning schedule.  Yes, I now get up at 4:00 AM.  Even though it's quite early, it enables me to do the many other things I need to accomplish during the day.  For those of you who really know me, you all know that the only thing that can get me up at 4:00 in the morning is school.  I still have Chef Rocque, from whom I love learning!  He is so knowledgeable and easy to learn from.  He runs a stress-free classroom and allows for creativity and adjustment.  Two days into the change, I already miss my old classmates.  We grew so close!  Becky and I became chumchums and I am incredibly sad that I wont be able to see her on a daily basis.  That goes for the rest of the class as well!  My last day on the B-Schedule, Becky presented me with a bottle of Martinelli's Sparkling Cider--my eminent favorite drink--which was signed by everyone in the class.  It was touching, truly touching.  That said, I am excited for the challenge to wake up incredibly early and the opportunity to get to know the students on the A-Schedule.  Here is my pictorial homage to the B-Schedule:

Le Cordon Bleu

The Addition

My Departing Gift

They All Signed It

My Tablemates

Instruction

The Instructor: Chef Rocque

Michael (The First Classmate I Ever Met)

Becky and Patty-cake

Massumeh

Armine

Sebastian

Patty (#2)

Bianca

I will miss you guys!

1 comment:

  1. 4 am?!?!?! It's just not right to have such a positive attitude about 4 am.

    ReplyDelete